leaf loader price question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ALBsun1, Nov 3, 2006.

1. ALBsun1

ALBsun1 LawnSite Member

Anyone have one of these?

http://www.billygoat.com/site/intro.aspx?pid=26

Any feedback? What are some other good leaf loaders to consider? What kind of price ranges would i be looking at to get one of these units? Thanks for any input.

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I think loaders like that are around 3-4g.

Don't hold m e to the numbers because I got prices month ago and don't really remember now :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

3. stripes

stripes LawnSite Member

Buy the leaf loader no matter what it costs

4. ALBsun1

ALBsun1 LawnSite Member

Obviously i am looking to buy eventually Stripes, that is why i started a post. I am looking for model advice and price info and some feedback. But, thanks for the encouragement.

5. mowingtowing

mowingtowing LawnSite Member

my 16hp giant vac was a little over 3g 2 years ago. Some of the best money ive ever spent...

6. stripes

stripes LawnSite Member

just bought a billy goat htr debris loader with an 18hp vangaurd for $3,000 it has plenty of power for a truck mounted loader. one of the best investments that we have made!!

7. ha305

ha305 LawnSite Member

IT ROCKS, the 18hp billy goat that is, :dancing: :clapping:

8. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a 18hp Billy Goat loader this season. It works great. I attached it to my 6x10 dump trailer. With the wooden sides I have added, I can get 14 cu yds of leafs in a load. It grinds them up to dust and packs them into my trailer. Cost me $2800 and well worth it.

Mike