leaf removal pricing and contracts.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by atozcorp, Oct 25, 2007.

1. atozcorp

atozcorp LawnSite Member

Need a little help. This is our first season and we need help with the pricing of leaf removal? How do you price a yard? also does anyone have a sample contract that they use for there company?

2. mudwisr2

mudwisr2 LawnSite Senior Member

Take your hourly rate, say $50 per man w/equip running, and figure how long the job will take and how much your costs will be. Be prepared to use the first few as a LEARNING experience (you might not make as much money as you anticipated). It will get easier as you become more familiar with it.

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

And most importantly, don't short change yourself. What I mean by this is don't figure a price and then drop $50 just because your afraid to tell them the price. You know what you need to make. I used to have a problem with this, and I still do sometimes, but I'm getting more used to having to give a higher price than I think. No one will get mad when the actual price is lower than the quoted price. Good luck.

4. atozcorp

atozcorp LawnSite Member

Thanks. I priced a yard today with 5 mature trees and I gave him a price of $250. I think it will take about 4 hours.