1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Leaf Season

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnRunner, Aug 28, 2006.

1. LawnRunner

LawnRunner LawnSite Member

Just thinking ahead about the upcoming leaf season. I have several accounts that have parking lots and removing the leaves last season with my backpack was a chore, especially when the wind was blowing.

I have been thinking about getting one of the walk behind blowers like the Billy Goat or Little Wonder and I think they would work great, unless you don't have a place to blow them.

Does anyone use there Z with a bagger to get leaves off parking lots? Seems the ones that have the blower to help get the leaves in the bag would work well.

Thanks for any comments from you guys.
  2. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i do use my walker to suck up leaves on pavement. it dosen't get everything but it gets the biggest part of them. the rest gets blown onto the grass and then cleaned up with the walker.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

new billy goat FORCE blower!! Ive never tried one but they seem to be extremely powerful and very cost effective