Leaf Set-up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paponte, Oct 30, 2003.

1. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Some people wanted to see our setup for cleanups this year, so I took some pics today. Here it is... :cool:

Both trucks,
    [​IMG]

Leaf Truck,
    [​IMG]

Back,
    [​IMG]

Not alot in the trailer today, but here's a list of our equipment for cleanups.

2 grnd blowers (10hp & 8hp), 5 bk pcks, 48" Walker, 52" Scag, 2 - 48" Scags, 36" Scag, 32" Lesco, 20hp Giant Vac loader, 11hp Billy Goat loader.

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Man, that truck holds alot of leaves huh. Nice!
    Why the second/smaller loader on there?

3. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice! I like it! Got some more pics of that Giant Vac? Same question about the other loader-whats it for? Backup?

4. paponte

No, the smaller loader comes off now. We put it on first, so that we can still pull a trailer with that truck. Once were into full cleanups we put the larger on on and run 2 trucks.

Yeah gogetter, she'll hold a max of 25yds of leaves. :cool:

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Darn, thought maybe you were gonna say that you were upgrading to the larger unit and wanted to sell the smaller one.

I just took a closer look and see that you even have marker lights or reflectors up on the front corners of the box, nice detail.
    How tall is the box? I'm jealous.

6. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Hey-Take a close up of the trailer so I can have a little closer look at your blower arrangment.

SWEET SETUP!!!

7. paponte

I think the sides are either 6 1/2' or 7' heigh. The truck is 10' 4" with the box on. :cool:

Let's see some other rigs on here. Want to see what everyone else's set up is like.

8. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set-up. I ahev to get pics of mine fopr everyone to see. I have a Billy Goat 16hp mounted on the front of a 6' x 10' dump trailer, with a 5' high leaf box.

9. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry typing too fast, I meant to say I have to get pics of my set-up.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Man, talk about being well prepared for the job! Great outfit!