1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

leaf vac

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by chesterlawn, Sep 16, 2006.

1. chesterlawn

chesterlawn LawnSite Senior Member

test picture of vac

leaf vac 2.jpg
  2. chesterlawn

This vac was for sale but is sold now . I just figured out how to post a picture , a little to late , that people wanted to see .
  3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Man,that thing would be REAL handy to have!
  4. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

What year/brand is that?
  5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

What kind of engine is that?
  6. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a Giant vac, 30 HP many be more (I think) wisconsin motor 4 cylinder. I used have one of those way back. Expensive motor to repair, thats why I got rid of it. I personally like the Giant Vac with 25 HP, but maybe them will come out with more powerful ones with the big block air cooled in the future, hopefully 35 hp.
  7. chesterlawn

It was a 30 hp wisconsin engine . I bought it used about 8 years ago so I dont know its age . I had no problems with the engine at all, it always ran like a champ. I got rid of it because Im solo now , and it got to be to much building a box on my truck and driving two trucks , one with box and one with blowers . If i was to buy one now I wouldnt get anything smaller than this one , there is no comparison between this one and the next size down .
  8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a pretty serious vac. How long did it take to fill your box/how big was your box?