leaks and stuff n fluff

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by mitchgo, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

"when you can" being the operative phrase - no question I employ a union fitting rather than multiple 90's

2. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

A cracked lateral that was surfacing next to a stump . My repair was pretty ghetto because I ran out of 1" pvc so I used conduit instead. Shame on me? oh well

look how squished the 1" is!

I was working on a park system but where I was working was behind a bar.. and this was halloween evening .. I was slightly distracted because this effin hot sassy drunk latina gal dressed up in a cat outfit was out there practically the whole time talking to me. She was trying to get me to go have drinks with her and have a good time.. I'm like covered in mud lol

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

3. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

So, tell us more about the downside of leak detection. 😜
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

And you're posting pics of crushed pipes. :dizzy: :hammerhead:

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

EXACTLY!!!.....my story would prolly go something like this.

I was looking for a leak at a bar on Halloween when a Hot, drunk, Latino chic dressed in a cat suit began flirting with me.........http://www.americanleakdetection.com/m/......
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Hmmmm, the advantages of being self-employed. That is one of those moments he will think back on for the rest of his life from time to time ..... what if ....... :wall

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

What if nothing. Given the chance to play big chief or work, big chief wins, hands down every time. 😜
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

"Dear Penthouse Forum, I was working on a sprinkler system behind a bar, when a hot........."

Seriously, I've had a few women customers flirting with me, and I completely acted like I didn't know what was going on. Not getting in trouble there. Either that or I completely read it wrong. :dizzy:

9. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Mitch- good job on the repipes. Your boss is lucky to have such a skilled and caring employee.

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

I agree

I don't always take pics, but I have a few I should post. I will have to find them.