1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Leasing mowers?

Discussion in 'Rental Equipment' started by Bunton Guy, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

You hit the nail on the head. I was buisy getting parts to fix some equipment while greg was surfing LS for posts to poop on.
  2. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

I leased my stander, $8500ish cnd with a grass gobbler, i pay $230ish a month for 3 years, at the end of the 3 years i give the leasing company a check for $10.00 and i now own the machine, a lease payment is 100% deductible, if you purchase you can only deduct the interest in the loan and then a percentage of the remaining total amount for as long as you own the machine
  3. DeereMan85

DeereMan85 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

4. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

LOL :clapping::clapping::dizzy:

Can someone tell me how to change my blades?? :laugh: Oh wait, some probably don't..
  5. AA+ landscaping

AA+ landscaping LawnSite Member

I hear that Brickman's leases their mowers.
  6. green grass lawn care

green grass lawn care LawnSite Member

what you are supposed to change blades???:dizzy: can someone tell me what else i am supposed to do. :laugh:
  7. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

How are you all getting away without making mower payments in the off season? That would be great, as those mower payments in winter kill me!
  8. ryde307

ryde307 LawnSite Senior Member

Alot of financing has options to pay 9 months have 3 off for seasonal people. Are skidloader is that way. It normally will bump up the other months to make up for it but normally not and issue if its your busy time. Ask your finacing company if they have anything like that.