Leave behind forms for applications

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CutNLawns, Jan 31, 2007.

1. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

I did some searching and still didn't find what i was looking for. Is there a place or does someone have a "leave behind" template that states what you applied, how much, target pests, weather ect...I'm looking for a nice check off sheet if possible.

I'm looking for something that leaves a duplicate where one copy goes to the customer and one stays with me to input the info in my software at home. I am not interested in leaving an invoice as i do that monthly anyway but just the info of what was actually done that day.

Thanks!

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

3. grandview (2006)

4. grandview (2006)

5. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

Thanks, That is kinda what i was looking for. Now where can I order something like that already pre printed?

6. grandview (2006)

You might have to go to a local printer and see what they say.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

PM me with your email address and I'll give one of the most complete statements there is. I made it myself, and another member (Stumper) has put into it a bit, as well. It is a bit more complex than what is required to leave with the customer, but has the necessary info for YOUR records. I just use carbonless paper and fill it all out at once. I print my own and use a gluestick to glue them (3 dabs across top). Places like Officemax or Staples also provide this service, but we make time to do it ourselves. We can sit and do other things (watch tv, etc.) while doing them.