1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kemmer, Jul 6, 2004.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

yes it a bit early but i was wondering if anybody has current prices of the little wonder 10hp blowers and the jrco leaf plow? I have a BIllygoat 10hp, but i want to trade that in for the little wonder. Good Idea? every one around here uses them and they seem more powerful then my 10hp billygoat.
  2. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got my 10 Hp Little Wonder blower last summer at my local dealer for $949. It is definitely worth it to trade in the billy goat. I love my Little Wonder, it blowes the leaves off 2 acres into one big pile. Definitely get a Little Wonder blower!!!!!!
  3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I got my 10 hp little wonder 4 years ago for $875. Its only gets used on 2 jobs. My yard and the guy across the street. Everything else is sitting on old farm land. So no trees.

I got 50+ white oak trees in my front yard. If I don't blow my yard off every day in the fall, its to much. Its time for the trac vac. Which takes all day.

If I needed another blower I would buy another little wonder in a heart beat.

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Any opinions on the 10 B&S compared to the 9 Honda.
    My dealer said the Honda had a better shaft and that they had less problems with it but it costs more so I want outside info before I make my desision. Thanks.
  5. littlenic

littlenic LawnSite Member

I purchased the 13 hp little wonder early this year for 1650 out the door and love it. Get the swivel front wheel, you want believe the difference that wheel makes, worth every penny.
  6. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

snowleaf- I sent you a Private Message.
  7. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

got a website for the little wonder?
  8. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

9. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

Fradan are nice push blowers. I have two and I get through the leaves with no problem. I will especially do good in the fall with my new redmax 8000 which comes in tomorrow!
  10. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

redmax 8000? new model?