1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lebanon fertilizer

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by Green Side Lawn Care, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Green Side Lawn Care

Green Side Lawn Care LawnSite Member

does anybody have any experience with this product or know of their programs.
  2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I tried it for my summer application on select sites and used it for my fall round. I found it to give a darker green color and seemingly denser stand of turf. However, it was much more expensive and very, very dusty. So much so that I could only get thru one bag at a time in either my PG or my push spreaders before it grabbed moisture out of the air and clogged my holes and caked up the impeller.

And it turned everything into a neat smurf color. Machines, shoes, pants etc.
  3. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i have the same problem with simplot ferilizers, good results, but makes a mess
  4. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Then why would you want to use it? That just can't be healthy, especially if you add a pesticide into the brew. Not to mention it looks bad in front of the customers.
  5. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't say I was continuing to use it. I tried it out. Good results. But too messy for me. No chems in the mix just a straight fert. All of the combo products are way to pricey even by the truck load.