Leclerc's Lawn Service pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kevin leclerc, Jan 18, 2012.

1. kevin leclerc

kevin leclerc LawnSite Member

So this is almost my first year full time and here is the equipment i use. The bunton mower i redid about a two months ago.

001.jpg

002.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

2. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Trailer looks good what did it cost?

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I like the trailer! Nice setup.

4. kevin leclerc

The Trailer was all beat up and shot when i got it. I got it for $200.00 and put a new deck, lights, and front coupler and painted the thing. For what i need it was a great trailer for the money.

5. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

The only thing its missing is a black paint job and my signs. I would love to have a small tandom trailer to keep a few walkbehinds on. Beats pulling a 16x6.5 thats a foot wider than the truck on both sides.

6. kevin leclerc

Yeah i know. Its great it such a light trailer and such for the walk behinds. The axles are 4 lug so i dont have to have brakes on it.

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Is that a custom built trailer do you know? I never saw one like that the tires and fenders inside and small tires. It definitely looks clean though nice job! Any problems with those tires-blowouts? Seem small to me almost like golfcart tires.

8. kevin leclerc

yeah the trailer was an old double axle pop up camper and a guy built it into a landscape trailer then beat the crap out of it. And the tires no they are good, the guy i bought it off of put prolly 6,000 lbs on the trailer and it hauled it fine lol