1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

LED Gold Mini Lights - Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by PTP, Sep 29, 2011.

1. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Guys, I have a few sources for lights but I am coming up kind of empty here. I have got a very particular customer who will get what she wants either from me or from my competition so failure is not an option. Where can I get these?

I am going to need around 350 boxes of 100 count lights.

Thanks.

I am already a member with HBL and Light Source - no luck there.

2. PTP

from Tulsa

I am sure someone can point me in the right direction.

3. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

What kind of lights are you looking for? How were HBL and lightsourse not any help

4. PTP

from Tulsa

HBL sells clear and multi

Litesource sells a orange and yellow but not gold. Maybe the yellow one would pass but I don't know.

5. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

6. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

You need to order a set or 2 of yellow and gold, or amber from several sources and have her look at the lights at night on a bush. "gold" is subjective. yellow, amber, warmish white, etc. I would have her approve the color before you order 350 sets. and you need to do it quick. that many sets will probably max out the goldish inventory at most distributors.

7. PTP

from Tulsa

Yeah, I saw that in my searching. Those might be my best bet but they are rather spendy. $18 for a 70 light set is about double of what I was hoping to pay. The client can definitely afford it but I guess I just have a hard time getting over it.

8. PTP

from Tulsa

That's a great idea. I know that they are planning on being out of town but it may be best to give that a shot.

9. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

better that than to get stuck with the lights or she hates the color. 100 bucks invested now saves a $4000 headache later.