LED Strip lights

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by jana, Jul 24, 2014.

1. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Looking for feed back if you have used the Brilliance LED AC Flex Strip Light. If not what Flex strip.

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

You really should take a good look at the LED strip from Qtran. It is really well designed and has great specs. Also the product from Diode LED is very good.

3. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Thank you! Have few from both on the way. This will also help with a clients
    new wine room addition.

4. jana

jana LawnSite Member

Q-Tran is it! Beautiful. Thanks for that James!

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Jana,

Here is one I am trying out. I am using the RGBW, waterproof tape in an aluminum channel with a diffuser lens. They have an app for IOS and Android, so you can adjust the color or set the program via your smart phone or you can go the traditional way with the remote too.

http://www.environmentallights.com/led-strip-lights.html

6. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

VOLT introduces a new line of quality LED strip/tape lights in about three weeks - more details later. :)

7. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Sweet- Good to know. Thanks Steve

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Hopefully it will be under the new pro grade trade name and not available online to the public at direct to trade prices.

Hey Tim, are you planning on posting your 'letter to the trades' here that explains your relationship with Alan B. And VOLT lighting? It might be worthwhile considering...
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. GreenLight

GreenLight LawnSite Senior Member

Any insight on how the volt line will operate? So far all the strip/ribbon lights I have seen have very limited distance runs (15-18 feet) before you have to run a secondary driver. They all seem to have an ac/dc converting driver which is fairly cumbersome that is only good for a limited distance. Im looking at some elevated open air pergola like applications that will have distances of anywhere from 50-100 feet. Running multiple wires is an option I suppose, but I would prefer not if another option is on the table.

10. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Thanks, details will become available as we get closer to launch.