Leland Lawn Care & Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Leland Lawn, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Leland Lawn

Leland Lawn LawnSite Member

I added a little Gator Grip to the rails and fenders of this new trailer. I have this stuff on my tandem mowing trailer as well and it works great! Especially when its wet out. I'm always scared to walk on painted metal when its gotten wet. With this stuff I don't have to worry about any injuries when it comes to getting on and off of trailers.

IMG_3167 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3169 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3170 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3168 (Medium).JPG

2. Leland Lawn

We did some dethatching this last week as well as started mowing!!! I love mowing season, so Im excited.

IMG_3375 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3374 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3376 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3377 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3383 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3384 (Medium).jpg

3. Leland Lawn

Just a few lawn shots!
    I haven't been online much in the last 2 weeks due to all of the mowing that has to be done, and the limited crew members we have at this time. Im looking forward to school being out so that I can pick up a few students for our summer crews.

IMG_3424 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3423 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3425 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3444 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3445 (Medium).jpg

4. Leland Lawn

I couldn't believe it, but I found these old magazines when I was cleaning out the storage room the other week. They are dated for 2003 and are full of all sorts of things that I could just dream of owning as a kid!!

IMG_3430 (Medium).jpg

5. Leland Lawn

I realized that I hadn't posted anything in quite a while, so here are a bunch of pictures from the last few months work!

IMG_3451 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3455 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3461 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3462 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3468 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3471 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3475 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3527 (Medium).jpg

6. Leland Lawn

Wish that golf green had gotten a little more fertilizer this year. Im sure I could make it look a whole lot better...

IMG_3536 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3566 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3568 (Medium).jpg

IMG_3569 (Medium).jpg

7. Leland Lawn

Spring is coming fast, and we just got finished prepping all of our mowers and trimmers for the coming season! I say, bring it on!

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

8. Leland Lawn

Sold our Hustler Mini Z last week. We werent using it as much and the machine was the oldest in our fleet. After all, it was the first riding mower we ever bought! Hopefully it does good work for its new owners though!

rsz_img_4133.jpg

9. Leland Lawn

My echo dealer came through as always delivering to me all of our shiny and new Echo handhelds last week! Im glad to have had everything so early, even if only the backpack blower has gone out so far this year.

img_4137.jpg

img_4138.jpg

img_4139.jpg

10. Leland Lawn

Here's a few pics of something I fabricated to hold our saws, loppers, and other tree/shrub related tools.

img_4148.jpg

img_4153.jpg

img_4152.jpg