Lemon law???

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by John Gamba, Sep 10, 2004.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Terry
    I'm starting to waist alot of time with the PROBLEM mower. Taking it to the dealer for everything is starting to cost me time and money. if fugget only want them to put more air in the one rear tire he can come to me and do it. You should have done what i wanted from the start NEW MOWER. I'm going to go to the Connecticut consumer division and look into the lemon law to see about ending this soon.
    Thank you
    John

2. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

John the lemon law in Ohio does cover riding mowers but if your state lemon law does not cover it look into the federal Magnoson -Moss act. It takes care of any loop hole that state laws slip through, at least thats the way my attorney explained it to me. Also under federal law you may be entitled to triple damages + all attorney fees and loss revenue. Hope this might as be as much help to you as it was to me. Laughing all the way to the bank!

Mac

3. John Gamba

from ct

Hay Mac
    In Connecticut Its a TERM used when a consumer buys a product that has a lot of problems (its a lemon) Our attorney general is very aggressive about consumer satisfaction.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    John

4. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

5. John Gamba

from ct

Standing behind the mower the right rear.

John

6. John Gamba

from ct

I think the problem will be solved by tomorrow noon. Thanks Exmark and Cofiell's, Toby that is.
    Fred Call Toby he will fill you in. Its amazing the things you can accomplish from the hot tub.

John

7. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

so, you were in the hot tub with a dude discussing mowers?

8. TCofiell

TCofiell LawnSite Member

John was a gentleman and kept his hands to himself!

Toby

9. John Gamba

from ct

I did Too!!!!
    John

10. Jim H

Jim H LawnSite Member

Obivously I am out of the loop on this one, but the discussion on the right rear tire has got my attention. I have had this problem for about 4 months now. Right rear tire looses air very quickly. I fill it at least twice a week. Is this a problem with the exmarks? Have a 36" TTHP. Thanks! Jim