Lesco 100 Gal Spray Rig

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HydroRI, Dec 31, 2006.

1. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

I have a Lesco Spray Rig that is about 10 years old. It has not run in some time and the pump needs to be rebuilt. I have no use for it anymore. I dropped it off to a certified Lesco mechanic who has his own shop on the side. He said it would not take much to get it running again and I believe he has a used replacement pump. I will sell it for $600.00 (AS IS) and the buyer can decide if they want my mechanic to make it work at his cost. Chemlawn gun, 300+ feet of hose, spray wand, High pressure tree gun all included.

If anyone is interested I will be glad to make arrangements.
    Buyer must be able to pick it up in Northern Rhode Island

Kevin (401) 623-0868
  2. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

3. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Make it $550 to help compensate for the gas from Georgia and I am on my way....My uncle is a TG mechanic so I will be able to get it running.....how old is the trailer, and tires on the trailer????
  4. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

I am re listing this sprayer with a correction. I am so use to calling it a spray (rig). That is my mistake because I would assume a rig meant the trailer as well. The price listed is only for the sprayer.

The trailer is also for sale but not at that price. The trailer is less than 1 year old and has seen the road less than a dozen times. I am asking $ 2,400.00 for it.

Again I apologize for the confusion.

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

still have just the spray set-up (not interested in the Trailer)?
  6. HydroRI

HydroRI LawnSite Member

Yes, Sprayer is still available

Call me 401 623-0868