LESCO 16-week timed release 14-14-14

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by SOMM, Jun 16, 2005.

1. SOMM

SOMM LawnSite Senior Member

Kudos to Fenton, MO LESCO's George who hooked us up with LESCO 14-14-14 Ornamental fertilizer in April.
    He recommended it for lawn use too, as he said he used this LESCO product upon his own lawn.

As a result, our picky-pickiest customer is very happy with the results because it is yet time releasing very nicely, working well with their irrigation system, never a surge between the thundershowers we've received lately.

Thanks to LESCO, we don't think we'l need any milorganite this summer, at those grounds !

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Glad to hear the product is working so well for you. Please email me at rwest@lesco.com or call me at 800/321-5325 -- I'd like to talk to you a little more about this job.

Thanks,
    Bob

3. Holistic Landscapes

Holistic Landscapes LawnSite Member

I read a lot on the product... is it really all that its cut out to be? Whats your method for using this product? How much does it cost per bag? I went to lesco to purchase some but they didn't carry any... must not be popular with landscapers in the area... thanks .... :help:

4. TOMMY1115

TOMMY1115 LawnSite Member

goto www.lesco.com
    register with the site. From there you can find out pricing and inventory levels for all products. Your looking at the $20 dollar range for this product.

The item # for 14-14-14 is 001089.

Hope that helps.