Lesco 21-0-12 Momentum Weed and Feed

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by FINN, May 4, 2005.

1. FINN

FINN LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

Is any one using or has used this product. If so how did you like it?

2. spcfoor

spcfoor LawnSite Senior Member

I have used it on my yard and the only thing is that you have to apply it when the grass and weeds are wet. I had to water my yard and it wasn't as good as when mother nature does it. I had to do it by hand. But the parts that got enough moisture on it it worked really well. So make sure it is wet when you do it.

3. FINN

from PA.

Spcfoor,

Thank you for the reply. I do realize the leaf blade needs to be wet for best results. I'm mostly interested in applicators who are using this product on a commercial scale. I should have been more specific.

4. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

I have used this product and it worked ok but IMO using a granular weed control is kinda like wizzin in the wind. Liquid is proper way to kill weeds.

5. FINN

from PA.

I agree Ferris. That's what I'll be doing. The granular combo is too expensive for the results you get.

6. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

The control you will get with liquid isn't comparable to granular. Its really night and day...

7. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

Would a product like this work good for when its raining so you can continue you r apps? thinking about using a weed control combo for when its raining so we can keep working. right now we use dry fert and spot spray // blanket spray broadleafs.