Lesco 36" WB HELP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tjcezar, Mar 31, 2004.

1. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

I just bought a LESCO 36" (used)WB and was wondering how to get to the correct mowing height. This is my first commercial WB so bare with me. I see there is spacers on the spindles but also spacers on the blades. Which do use to adjust cutting height? I would just use the ones on the spindles but figured I would check with you guys first. My first machine was Z and thats easy, I just switch the lever to the 3" mark and done. Then do I just measure from the ground to the blade? (stupid question but maybe there is an easier way).:confused:

2. timinkc

timinkc LawnSite Member

I have one...i love it

use the spacers on the spindle...spacers on the blades? don''t know what that is.

3. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

this is what you need

4. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry hit the send button to early

march 31, 2004.jpg

5. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

Yeah I hope I like it. Paid 750 for it and it is real nice. it had the sulky and all cant wait to use it.

6. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

Man thanks thati s exactly what I needed!

7. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

YOu actually use a combination of the two spacers. Like the table says. But double check with a tape measure. My mower ended up a half inch off from what the table said. My lesco cuts best when I keep the blades lower in the deck, but still have the front lower than the back by 1/4" or so.