Lesco 48" dual hydro WB 180hrs - Very clean

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Maco Services, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Maco Services

Maco Services LawnSite Member

I've had this for more than a year and have moved it more times than I've used it. We bought it with 178 hrs with a bunch of other equipment, and I thought we'd put it in the equipment rotation.

Has fresh oil change, fuel filter, air filter. I have new hand grips for it to make it super clean. Has 180.2 hrs on it. Electric start, dual hydro, fixed deck, 17hp Kawi engine, very clean starts everytime. Freshly wiped down with fluid film and lubricated, ready to make money!

Would consider partial or total trade for combo of Toro, Stihl, Walker equipment, Magnamatic 8000 grinder, or other interesting trailer or heavy equipment trades. Preference would be to sell for cash

$2500 obo

Email me asap if interested! Any questions ask!

IMG_5413.JPG

IMG_5414.JPG

IMG_5408.JPG

IMG_5410.JPG

2. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Thats a clean machine

3. Maco Services

btt---make offer. Handful of questions, but no one pulling the trigger yet. Will be traveling to Destin, FL area in the next couple weeks and travel into MS, TN, LA, and GA with some frequency. Will work with someone on meeting up for delivery if needed.

BTT. Very clean mower, well cared for, and these are built like tanks. Parts are available at all John Deere dealers. Dual hydro, 48, ready to work!

4. thebrit

thebrit LawnSite Member

How much are you looking to get for the mower, i live in montgomery and looking for a mower to start up. really looking at 36 inch

5. CircleHService

CircleHService LawnSite Member

Which part of TN do you go to? I'm looking to buy something to start up with but hoping to get something local. I'm near Knoxville.

Robert

6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen LawnSite Member

As well as Cub Cadet Commercial dealers.

I've got one of these branded as Cub Commercial with over 2000 hours on it and haven't done a thing other than belts and fluid and filter changes.

7. Maco Services

I also have a fixed deck toro 36 belt drive I may sell for 1300, but it's an older mower, well cared for though, kohler engine that starts quickly. Make me an offer on the 48 if you are interested.

I come to Nashville, Chattanooga on occasion. Knoxville will be a trip this fall if D Dooley can get his he's out of his behind and make some football happen. Let me know if interested and we can work something out.

This mower is built like a tank, we just have all toros, and all are parts are consistent. The local Deere or Cub cadet dealers are a ways away, not that I'd expect to need them, but it just needs to get sold so I can put it back into the business. It starts first crank everytime and will cut like a champ. Thanks for the interest, it may go to eBay or local consignment if no one jumps on it soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Maco Services

Back to the top.....

9. hornett22

hornett22 LawnSite Senior Member

Bump for you

10. Maco Services

$2400 come and get it.