Lesco 48" hydro, 11 Hp Leaf Loader, Fradan push blower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pun299, Sep 18, 2011.

1. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

Up for sale is a Lesco 48" hydro walk behind commercial lawn mower. The mower is in decent condition and but it needs either a new engine or a rebuild. It has a kawasaki FC540V engine with electric start on it. The hour meter is showing around 4100 hours on it but this is because I always left th key in the on postion and I did not realize that the hour meter counts when the mower is not running. I bought the mower about 14 months ago with about 1200 hours on it and I only used it on 13 lawns a week since. I would estimate the actually hours to be 1350. The mower comes with the lesco brand stand on sulky. Looking to get $700 for it.

11 hp leaf loader. Briggs and straton engine, runs great and starts right up, tail gate style mount, 10 inch intake, could use a new hose, I have a 6 ft piece and a 4 ft piece that can be pieced together. Everything works great and saved me alot of time and work. Asking $600

Fradan push blower, runs great, starts right up, it has a 13 hp kohler engine, this thing moves leaves like nothing else. Asking $700 I will get pictures of blower soon

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

On the Lesco is that dual gas tanks ? where in North Jersey ? needs tires right ? I cant tell from picture
  3. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Its not dual fuel tanks. One is for the hydro oil :dancing:
  4. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

One is for the hydro oil. I m in the lake hopatcong area. It will need new tires.
  5. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn thats a lot of hydro oil capacity
  6. blk90s13

Yea that is why I thought it would be a second gas tank

lake hopatcong is way up there I should be going up your way towards the end of the week will contact you when I know the exact day.
  7. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

Just to make sure you read the post correctly. It will need either a engine rebuild or a new engine.
  8. blk90s13

Oh no :laugh: yea I knew that man.
  9. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

PM Sent........
  10. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Still got the fradan blower? PM me, right in Sparta