Lesco 48 hydro blade problem

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by danddia, Sep 13, 2012.

1. danddia

danddia LawnSite Member

I have a older 48 hydro lesco. I was mowing last night when my blades stopped. I fould out that the bolt broke under one of the pulleys. I can take it off and have got a new part installed it but its like the belt is way to big also the safty doesn't work on it anymore. It will start with the blades engaged didn't do that before. I was wondering if anybody had any good diagrams or pictures that I could use or see if there is anything else that I'm missing. I've been looking online and can't find hardly anything. I think that John deere bought them out but still can't find much any help would be great thank you

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Which pulley are you talking about?

3. danddia

danddia LawnSite Member

I got it went back out after I had my mind right :drinkup: I had the belt the wrong way. Got it now mows just like it alway did. Could somebody tell me where I can find some good diagrams to look up parts.

4. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I have some Lesco manuals on my computer.
    I snagged them before Deere bought them out and ruined it.
    I have a parts manual, a service manual and a user manual for Lesco hydro walkbehinds 36, 48 and 52.
    PM me.

5. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I think you have to have a minimum number of posts to PM.
    Just get your post count up a little and PM me when you can and we'll work it out to get you those manuals.