Lesco and Symbiot

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turf hokie, Mar 7, 2006.

1. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I just got an email saying that they have not come to an agreement for 2006 yet. Lesco is still giving the pricing but is this the end of a good thing or is this just normal practice??

2. GrowinGreeninc

GrowinGreeninc LawnSite Member

Has anyone received their lesco rebate check? They ended their discount on parts and equipment a while back although Symbiot never made it public.
    This the main reason for our relationship with symbiot so this could be bye bye for both!

3. turf hokie

That is the main reason I joined symbiot also, perhaps they are playing hard ball b/c John Deere wants in on the fertilizer programs???

Let the rumor mill start turning

Oh yeah, no rebate check yet either for me.....could use it right now.

4. New Green

New Green LawnSite Member

Lesco with Symbiot was the main purpose for Joining. No rebate check here yet, but was told 2 weeks. Lesco is holding it up??? I think Symbiot should get a fair survey out to all Lesco/ Symbiot customers and find out how it will impact Lesco's sales. At that point, Lesco should decide if they want our business. JMO

5. FINN

FINN LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

I more concerned about symbiot's ability to sustain it's relationships with P3 partners than I am about a rebate. I don't have the luxury to invest in relationships that aren't sustainable.

I can hardly wait for the "corporate speak" that will be generated from this.

"Shoot low boys, their riding sheltand ponies!"

6. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

wondering if the sun will come out tomorrow

7. ynvvbr

ynvvbr LawnSite Member

Asked my Lesco rep today he made a few calls and they said that Lesco had paid out the rebates when they were supposed to Dec...... that's what they say but who knows. Crap gets so deep sometimes with the speak you dont know what is what anymore.

8. turf hokie

No it isn't the end of the world, just another major burr in my saddle.:hammerhead:

9. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i feel like i lost a wheel of my tricycle

10. FINN

FINN LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA.

If Symbiot does'nt get their bile in a pile, were all gonna be singing that song........

"You picked a fine time to leave me Lucile....... Four hungry children and a crop in the field........"