lesco blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Sep 29, 2004.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is my new toy. 11.5 hp. Kaw. Lesco Green Monster leaf blower. Man this thing is just raw power. Heavy but rolls great.1,050 bucks.Cant wait to blow some leaves. did some at the house just to see how it works.

Picture 087.jpg

2. chefdrp

here is a side view

Picture 085.jpg

3. chefdrp

front shot.........

Picture 086.jpg

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

It even looks powerful! LOL!

I'm curious Darin, is the chute adjustable? My Little Wonder has a deflector that I can turn to make the blower blow out the front. This is kinda useful along a fence or side of a house, etc.

Then there's the deflector to adjust the flow up or down. If I have wet matted down leaves, I can aim it downward to really "cut" under the leaves. Or aim it up to take the top off a pile or whatever.

By the way, anyone know if Lesco still offers a self propelled hydro blower? Or if anyone else still makes them?

5. chefdrp

yes you can adjust the front. and yes it has the other deflecter like you were talking about. The Lesco dealer told me it was the Exact same as a little wonder, just different color.

6. chefdrp

well I used it today and i love this thing. other lcoS i showed it to were like holy s---.

7. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

That is definitely NOT the same as a Little Wonder!!!!! I have a Little Wonder and yes it is similar, but the legendary blower and fan technology on the Little Wonder is ONLY found on genuine Little Wonder blowers!!!

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I seem to recall seeing one a few years back, but man, was it expensive...like 2700 clams I think :dizzy:

9. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Nice toy, Chef!

I LOVE the name!!! :)

10. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

That is one serious looking blower.