Lesco Chemlawn gun Question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by inzane, Jan 19, 2013.

1. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

I've been searching on google and can't find the answer to this simple question.. I need to attach a chemlawn gun to a 3/8 hose.. will this adapter work http://www.paulbparts.com/sprayer-p.../mpt-x-hose-barb/34-mpt-x-38-hose-barb-poly?? all i know is the chemlawn gun on rittenhouse.ca comes with 1/2 hose barb, but unsure of the size of the otherside because it didn't specify..

is there a better place to buy from online?? i've used rittenhouse before for other stuff and they are usually pretty reasonable and fast.

2. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

You can get that stuff all over. You don't have to go to Canada. Go to tractor supply and set it up with quick disconnect fittings.

3. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

3/4 nyb 3/8 in barb

4. inzane

thanks, yeah i found a place in the states to get the chemlawn gun much cheaper.. will be sure to get the fittings and what not from TSC.. thanks for the replies.

5. GaryBK

GaryBK LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

We're you looking for a swivel or stationary fitting? I like to use the swivels so I'm not always flipping the gun when the hose twists.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. inzane

i ended up with a stationary one from tractor supply.

7. GaryBK

from Canada

I use this one. You could put a 1/2" to 3/8" nipple right after it. I like the swivel feature. They last almost a year. I notice about 3/4 into the season they start binding. Ill probably start replacing them half way through the year.
    http://www.rittenhouse.ca/asp/Product.asp?PG=752

I used to have a brass swivel one I got on a used rig I bought. I loved that one. No markings on it to source it out. If anyone knows where I can get one in brass.... I've googled the heck out of looking for one without luck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ToniDavies

ToniDavies LawnSite Member

9. GaryBK

from Canada

Huh? Yeah. That's the one!!! I've spent 2 hours on the net looking for it and its at Rittenhouse. I've been buying from them for over 20 years. How did I miss that??? Thankyou very much. I'm ordering. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device