Lesco Detroit???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by D&R, Aug 20, 2006.

1. D&R

D&R LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

What do you guys know about a guy in Detroit selling Lesco hydro walkbehinds 54" floating decks for $2500.00 on Ebay? He has three listed, retail is around $3600.00. Ironically, two of the three have the same high bidder screen name Squeeks###. All of them say the same thing. "New in crate, 19hp Kawi, Hydro, floating deck, etc... Any info would be appreciated.

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

where is it located. In detroit, or just around detroit?

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I heard from the lesco store in novi that they got around 10 in super cheap, sold them cheap to one guy, and i'm assuming that he's the one with them on e-bay. What do you all think of lescos? are they pretty good quality/do they cut well?

4. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

If the guy is in the Novi branch let me know and I will go and check them out to see if they are in good condition. I live right around the corner from the lesco dealer.

5. M and S Lawn Care

yea, they were brand new from the novi place. I won one of them on e-bay. hopefully they're as nice as they look. 1900 bucks.. not too shabby.

6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I had someone else let me know they ran into a similar deal...
    Weird.

Sounds like they are trying to move some product before season is over.

7. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet deal. Wish I was closer ,I'd snag one.

8. D&R

D&R LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

they are supposed to be new in the crate so I can't imagine anythingn wrong with them. They also state that they are ready to ship via truck to your door.

9. M and S Lawn Care

yea.. i'd guess just trying to move product. I'm quite excited to get the mower. It will be quite nice having a hyrdo mower finally, after using belts on hills for years.