Lesco doesnt service what they sell!

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Jakes, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Jakes

Jakes LawnSite Member

Bob. My name is Jeff Kauffman, I own and operate Jake's Lawn Care and Irrigation here in Fort Worth Texas. My office is right next to a Lesco branch on Kingswood Dr. I have a problem that is long over due in telling you about. but It has come up again today. I have bought many Lesco weedeaters, Aerators, Verticut machines,chainsaws,Blade sharpners,& Spreaders along with other tools and products. My problem is you guys cant by get replacement parts for older Machines or even the new stuff that yall have quit selling. When you guys get this stuff in your salesman push for the sale and tells us that it's the best and you will always carry it and will have parts. and then the next season you don't and cant get parts. Just like today I'm stuck with an almost brand new chainsaw that I have to scrap because the company that made it for Lesco is out of business and you guys don't have the parts in stock. All I need is the oil cap! and I paid a top dollar for this chainsaw! This has happened to just about everything I have bought from Lesco with the exception of the spreaders. I'm not the only one in this area with my problem. I have 750 weekly yards I mow and if I used Lesco mowers I'd be out of business. I was told today that the chainsaw company was out of business and I would just have to eat it. Well, I'm tired of eating it and I think you guys need to help me out some here after all I have helped you out over the years. This Is a problem and it needs to be addressed, If you want my business you'll make this right for me. I'm sorry to write a letter like this but I've been bit too many times from Lesco and the cost has risen too high I need Help!
    Jakes Lawn Care
    Jeff Kauffman
    7228 Kingswood Dr.
    Fort Worth , Tx
  2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for your email, Jeff. I hope you got my email yesterday - I talked to Don at the local LESCO Service Center that you appear to purchase from most of the time, and he told me that this situation has been resolved. Please let me know if that is not the case.

Also, I apologize for your frustration with the local equipment service and the headaches that has caused you. We certainly appreciate your support and the fact that you took the time to share your concerns w/ us so that we can improve our service.

Again, please let me know if this situation has not been taken care of, and thank you again for sharing your concerns.

Bob West