Lesco Equipment Service/Support/Parts = GRRREAT

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Envy Lawn Service, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I always 'talking' about how good Lesco is at customer service for me...

But it never really occurred to me until today to do more than talk.
    You will notice this order was at 8AM yesterday.
    I recieved it at about the same time this morning.
    Shipped from Ohio to North Carolina.

So I thought I would take a minute over lunch to go ahead and post something.

Thanks to all the people involved at Lesco, for coming through for me every time I'm in need.

I appreciate being treated like your #1 customer, when in the grand scheme of things I hardly even make the customer list.

img001.jpg

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

We have a new Lesco store near me in Lynchburg Va and I went in there with a ton of questions in the last 2 weeks. The manager (rick) has answered anything I asked him and has helped me alot in providing me with the correct products for fall overseeding and fertilizing. I plan on doing buisness with them for some time to come

wayne

3. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I really like dealing with Lesco here in Raleigh. Only problem is they're about an hour away!

For those around here interested, they said they're considering a Garner/Clayton store. :)

4. Mark889

Mark889 LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

If only lesco made a quality ZTR, then it would be something to talk about. Oh well, I guess we can keep on dreaming...

5. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

It's not a bad ZTR but it's certainly not top quality! The quality of cut is average at best.

The biggest problem with Lesco is their service. They SUCK at service in my area especially on equipment!

I guess all areas are different??

6. REALSLOW

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

How dare you talk about the Z2 like that, look most of the guys who own them on this site love them and at 3000$ for a new one how could you go wrong? So what if they cannot fix it in house and you have to ship it to China to be serviced. You can get a good backup Z2 for 3000$ more and have 2 for the price of one other hi $ ZTR.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

lesco has always gone out of there way to help me and i appreciate it

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

AMAZING what simple Over Night Delivery can do.........woo hoo.............. :laugh:

9. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

If its a Kawasaki part i believe, but a Lesco part forget about it.

10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Nope... Lesco mower parts.

They go beyond the call of duty to take care of me.
    They see to it I have what I need WHEN I'm in need.
    Not next week, or the week after that, or the week after that.

I know some of you have good hometown dealers that keep everything on-hand/in-stock and it they don't have it, they'll order it in for you and hopefully have it in a few days to a week or whatever. They're just at the mercy of the MFG and distributor for stuff like that... ect.

But here, we have dealers that seldom have anything that doesn't sell like hotcakes, and more often than not they are out of those fast moving simple items when I need them, and those things always seem to be backordered, ect. So at the local dealers, more often than not I have to pay twice what I should for an item and wait until god knows when to get it.

If you do this FOR A LIVING, once in a while you'll forget to replentish your stock of something, or you'll need something you don't keep on hand, and when you do this FOR A LIVING, you don't want get caught waiting around on a sluggish parts chain.

With Lesco, I don't have to worry about this crap. I have no Lesco even near me at this time (80 miles one way). So I order everything from them that I don't get otherwise... and frankly as good as Lesco has been at delivering for me, I can usually have parts from Lesco here as quick as I could probably manage to take time out of my schedule to schedule a time drop by a 'hometown dealer' during their 9-5 business hours to pick up an in-stock item. And they can get it here in no time, regardless of if it's coming from the Service Center 80 miles away, or all the way from Ohio.