Lesco fert

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by lcfd8, Mar 31, 2013.

1. lcfd8

lcfd8 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the feed back!! Think I may give it arty if it is available at my local JD landscape supply. Thanks again

2. Hissing Cobra

Hissing Cobra LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure on the price as I haven't sold it yet. We just got our first 160 bags into our store this past week. I did notice that they are 40 lb. bags and not 50 lb. If I remember to do it, I'll look up the price on Monday and post back here on Monday night.

3. elitetc

elitetc LawnSite Member

4. Hissing Cobra

I sold my first 3 bags of this product yesterday to one of my landscapers. His cost was $47.xx (I can't remember the change). It sounds expensive but ya gotta remember that this is a 3 in 1 product that'll feed your lawn, prevent crabgrass, and control existing weeds at the time of application. It's great for those applications of Dimension that are applied later in the first round after the weeds have begun to grow.

5. lcfd8

lcfd8 LawnSite Member

Put down my first round of demension today... Spoke to my dealer ( JD landscapes) and they said it will be good for my second app. Also the stuff they had did not have lockup it had something else but he said was just as effective.( was made by Lebenon).... Was a bit more expensive ( 38.00 a bag)but as hissing cobra said it does three jobs...

6. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

7. Hissing Cobra

I thought I had the label but I didn't! If I can remember on Monday, I'll print it off at work, scan and save it, and paste it here.

8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

IDK.....given Imprelis's reputation as a new product, I am not going to be trying this new combo product ANY time soon.

9. Hissing Cobra

O.K. guys. I couldn't find the label on the internet so I saved it to my work computer, e-mailed it to my home computer, and scanned/saved it as a JPEG file so I could load it here. Sorry about the small print but it's the best I could do. Here's the first page of the label and the Penoxulam is the active ingredient for the Lockup. It's recommended that it be applied to a wet lawn for maximum weed control, not disturbed for several days, and then watered in within 30 days to activate the Dimension. IT CANNOT BE APPLIED IN NASSAU OR SUFFOLK COUNTIES IN NEW YORK.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I'll let yall try it first. Not me.