Lesco in central arkansas

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by tat900, Oct 31, 2005.

1. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

just wanted to tell any guys here in arkansas how impressed i was with the lesco in maumelle . If you need anything give kent the manager there hes more than willing to go the extra mile for anything you need and just a all around nice guy

KP lawn care
    cabot, ar

2. tat900

again went in to lesco and as always very pleased with the time and how nice kent is at the store in maumelle

3. The Slop Nazi

The Slop Nazi LawnSite Member

I'm not in the landscaping business, but rather just a property owner in Maumelle. I probably only spend $200 or so a year with them, and yet they still treat me as if I were spending 10X that routinely. Their Service, Knowledge, and Hospitality FAR outweigh the few bucks I would save by driving over to Home Depot. I continuously refer folks in Central Arkansas to the Maumelle Lesco, and have always received positive feedback.

Oh yeah, the most important part, my yard has never looked better since I found these guys a few years ago.

"Mr. West..... please extend kudos to these guys (Store #572 in Maumelle, AR)." Seems like I've dealt with Kenny, Kent, and Greg in the past, and all were great, knowledgeable fella's.

4. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. It's always good to hear, and I will make sure I forward this info along to the necessary folks.

Thanks,
    Bob
    LESCO

5. tat900

give em a raise they deserve it . Once again kent took care of me and my cusomters have never been more happier

6. Charles Odell

Charles Odell LawnSite Member

I to agree ,Kent and his staff are second to none!! Always
    helpful in any way possible Great group to buy
    from !!!

7. JClawncare

JClawncare LawnSite Member

Lesco just opened a store here in kingsport. Really like the products and the guys that work there are really great. Keep up the good work/