Lesco in Northern Michigan

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by NNL&LS, Sep 5, 2006.

1. NNL&LS

NNL&LS Banned
    from zone 5

Is there a Lesco store in Northern Michigan (TC area)? I do have a good supplier now, but I also have a Lesco spreader and I am now getting into pest control, so the more the merrier.

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Talk about good timing - LESCO is just about to open its first Northern Michigan Service Center location, and it is at:

945 North East Silver Lake Road
    Traverse City, MI 49684
    Phone: 231-943-3706
    Email: sls747@lesco.com

The store opens for business next week, but the guys who will handle this store are already there on a daily basis getting it ready, so feel free to call them at the number above or stop by and visit them.

Thanks,
    Bob

3. noseha

noseha LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

Sweet! I'm Looking For Something New

4. noseha

from MI

It's Funny Only Two Lco Up Here!

5. NNL&LS

NNL&LS Banned
    from zone 5

Sure seems that way doesn't it?

6. noseha

from MI

just talk to lesco they are opening in couple weeks 9/18/06

7. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Micah at the Traverse City location - which is getting its inventory for its opening this week - pointed out to me that I got the store's address wrong. It is:

945 S. East Silver Lake Dr
    Traverse City, MI 49684

8. noseha

from MI

I just got a call from lesco in t.c. is opening on wed 10-25 a prom thing. free lunch. I don't know about demos

9. TraverseCityLesco

TraverseCityLesco LawnSite Member

Just wanted to offer some info about the new store.
    We are now open for buisness and looking forward to working with the pro's in the Grand Traverse and surounding areas.
    This week is our grand opening week, we have several "Grand-Opening" Specials and will have a free lunch for anyone who stops by to meet us on Wednesday the 25th.

The store is located at 945 S. East Silver Lake Drive Traverse City, Mi 49684
    Please feel free to stop by or get a hold of either Micah Wise (Assistant Service Center Manager) or Brad Derington (Sales Manager) at 231-943-3706

We are looking forward to meeting you all very soon!!!

10. plantsuccess

plantsuccess LawnSite Member

Hello! Just a quick stop here and I see some interest in something new. If you are interested in Sustainable Landscapes, then Plant Health Care has the products for you. I would encourage you to take a look at our website and view PHC TV. Go to www.planthealthcare.com or ask me for further information. Gregg Suver