Lesco - Indianapolis - Zionsville Road

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Ty Webb, May 27, 2006.

1. Ty Webb

Ty Webb LawnSite Member

To Lesco:

Just want to give some "Luv" to the manager Jeremy W. at the Zionsville Road store. I built a new house on 2.5 acres and hydro seeded the whole thing myself! Jeremy was very helpful in getting me the mulch, seed, and fert for my application. He was right on the money and took lots of time to explain every thing I would need to know. He answered all of my questions and gave me great advice about seeding.

I have since been back in to get some extra seed (Sunny Mix) for some thin spots and he has me on a plan for fertilizing my yard for year to come. Liquid and granular fert/weed control.

He has been top notch and I really appreciate the service. Give the man a bonus! :)

Ty

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Thanks for the positive feedback. Can't say that this will be enough to get Jeremy a bonus (not my department), but I made sure that his boss and his boss's boss both saw this, so I'm sure he appreciates you taking the time to share the feedback.

With more than 800 sales people on the LESCO team across the country, we're bound to have occasional issues -- and we appreciate you guys letting us know about them -- but it's also nice to hear the good stuff as well. Our guys are the best there are in this industry. I was in a meeting w/ five of them today, and I'm always impressed by how much they care and how committed they are to customer service.

Thanks again,
    Bob

Bob West
    LESCO