Lesco/Johndeerelandscapes page

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by RAlmaroad, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, JDL. It's 2012. Your current website is about as functionally useful as one from 1994.

2. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Man....so you can't log into your account and enter an order anymore or what? That's how I had been doing my orders rather than call my local dealer because my dealer's prices were like a moving target...it seems they charged me whatever they felt like at the time. So I started placing my orders online and my local dealer would get it and fill it and I'd just go pick it up. So now I can't even price out a job anymore, check on availiability (not that the online inventory was always right)? That sucks!

P.S. - WTF...the new site just keeps sending me around in circles!!!

3. chris7826

chris7826 LawnSite Member

I emailed them a few weeks ago and received response right away. They said it would be several months until the old website functions are available because they have to move everything to a new web platform. If it doesn't happen don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

4. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

5. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

sorry but that's BS.... if they have any half way decent IT staff all that stuff is staged and ready ahead of time. They are feeding you a line... just think of upgradings/changes on this forum.... does that take weeks or months, and JD is a mulch-billon dollar company who has millions invested in the web.

6. Lawn132012

Lawn132012 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I do like their MacroN 28-7-14

7. jetta

jetta LawnSite Member

i called 4 different jd sites and got 4 different prices for fx2 and sticker ranging up to $37 per gal... each one had my acct number, a price sheet would be nice

8. assemblage

assemblage LawnSite Member

Yea I'm not happy about it either. The old site was good except for not being able to exclude what the local store didn't have in stock. Being able to purchase online I had a better idea that my prices were fair. Like Darryl said, my prices at the JDL desk were like a moving target. It was kind of insulting. The old site also let me figure out what I want and need more than what they wanted me to have.

9. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I use BWI for my chemicals they have everything you could need and are very knowlegable.

10. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

searchable database.