1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lesco leaf blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doc Pete, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

So after the talk about the Lesco powered leaf blower, I'd like find a site to look at it, and possibly buy. I went on the Lesco site and didn't see it.
  2. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

I have never seen any "Lesco" power product on they're site. You would think they would have at least a link to who actually makes them.
  3. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I've said this before, Lesco's website leaves a lot to be desired. I was interested in one of their mowers, until I got a dose of their site. Makes you feel like they dont want to sell anything.
  4. mowdini

mowdini LawnSite Member

Lesco in my part of the country has been known to sell Little Wonder leafblowers. I have seen them in their stores from time to time but not on a regualr basis.
  5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yes, they're site is somewhat to be desired. Go to your local dealer, they should have all the literature that you are looking for.
  6. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

I never have been to there site, till know. Its like what site. Your better off going in person to see one and see if you can demo one. If you would like information about them just let me know how I can help.
  7. Doc Pete

Well Rob, I'm happy with my WB/selbro, but my 14hp Fradan does get heavy, as you know;). I'd like a bit more info on the self-propelled setup. I'm assuming it's hydro, in order to be able to go forward and back and change speed just by moving a lever back and forth.
  8. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

It is a 16 HP Briggs. Vanguard motor on it & is a hydro setup, has 175 MPH wind speed & 3,750 CFM. If you look at pic, which is kinda hard to see with this pic, the part where there is a glove (upper right), is where the levers are. The one hes holding is the reverse one. One is for forward and the other is for reverse with as you press the levers more, the faster it goes. If I remember tomorrow I'll take better pics for ya on controls and closer shot of machine.

9. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

I had several lesco blowers (1996's) and as they died switched to Little Wonder and have been happy. As for lesco mowers, I have a few that are now 12 years old and going strong.
  10. Doc Pete

OK.... thanks,