Lesco Leaf Loaders

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by kps2389, Mar 8, 2009.

1. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

I know that Lesco doesn't make there own leaf loaders. Does anymore know who makes them or where you can get parts for them? I dont think they sell them in Lesco/John Deere anymore or do they? Thanks

2. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

I bought parts for ours in the fall of 07 and everything was still available then. I can't imagine they wouldn't get parts for you.

3. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Go to lesco/JDL they still can get you parts

4. afg

afg LawnSite Member
    from TN

i'm pretty sure Cub Cadet made those along with all the other equipment Lesco used to sell. try checking with your local JDL/ Lesco rep, i know they are still trying to get rid of equipment from before the buy out, may be able to get a good deal....

5. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We have 2- 16hp Lesco Leaf Loaders

No problem getting parts directly from JDL/Lesco. Takes alittle bit longer to get parts, than it did in the past though.

In response to another post, I do not believe Cub Cadet makes them. In fact, I'm pretty sure Cub Cadet doesn't make their own anything...

6. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking of purchasing one. How are they as far as quality compared to a little wonder or giant vac?

7. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

i love my lesco leaf loader i would highly recommend one for you

8. Looking Good Lawn Service

Looking Good Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

I have a lesco, and it is very good, however, even with 16hp it can clog easy with wet leaves or dirt mixed with leaves and sticks. The loader is made by a company called SALSCO, they have the exact same model in a orange color. GOod luck with your Lesco

9. Harrington Landscape

Harrington Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Erie Pa

I have a lesco and if the lesco jd place dose not have parts i go to my john deer dealer they fix my stuff now

10. mowin at the lake

mowin at the lake LawnSite Member

The lesco 16hp leaf loader is the same as a billygoat 16 hp vac.
    Was parts are you lookin for??? I may have a few in my salavage pile.

Kane