1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lesco leaf vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gaulk, Aug 19, 2006.

1. gaulk

gaulk LawnSite Member

I'm looking for some feed back, if any one has a lesco vac system is it good or bad, do you like it or not? would you buy some thing else etc. the reason I'm looking at this is the price around 2100. and has a 16hp brigs. not sure how this ranks with other units on the market. so let me here it or poss recommend something else . thanks
  2. DylanK

DylanK LawnSite Member

my friend just bought one and it is sweet... so much suction and it is a great price..the guy at lesco said to be careful because it WILL suck up a cat
  3. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

I bpught one about 4 years ago and what a great piece of equipment. I don't know what you are going to mount on but when I had it on a pickup it was to powerful. It is used on a 12' stakebody and when it is full they are packed. I also have the swingaway mount. Matt
  4. gaulk

gaulk LawnSite Member

thanks guys , that is what surprised me was the price. not sure how it stacked up to others on the market. i will be putting it on my 12ft stake,last question does it shred up well?
  5. smoothbore2004

smoothbore2004 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Not sure if your interested but i bought a billy goat leaf vac and mounted it on my trailer and made a box for my truck. If your intested in buyin it i am putting it on the market this fall. It has a 18hp vangaurd briggs and is only a year old lookin to get 2000 for it. I sold my business and the guy that bought it didnt want the leaf vac so i am just gonna sell it seperate. Let me know if intested.

George Humphrey