Lesco locations???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gogetter, Feb 2, 2002.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Can anyone tell me if there is a Lesco in the Bucks County, PA. or maybe even Mercer County, N.J. areas?

Also, can't figure how to get into thier site. Looks like it requires a password and username, but I don't see where register to do that.

Thanks.

2. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Thanks Ray, you didn't have to do the search for me, geez, now I feel bad.
    I hadn't found one on my local phone book.
    Just so happens I'm going to be right near one of the ones in the search you gave me tomorrow.
    Just wanted to check it out, always reading Lesco this and Lesco that on here.
    Thanks again.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I have found that dealing with Lesco is a waste of time. They do not have a catalog or a website where you can look over what they have and so unless it happens to be out on the floor at their store, you never know what they have. I am sure they must have a lot of stuff I could use, but I have to make a long distance call or drive 30 miles to find out. Then, the store employee may not know and will "have to get back to you". I can see why they are in financial trouble. How can you do business with someone when you can't even find out what they sell. I was there yesterday, what a waste of time.:(

5. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

The lesco I go too is just the opposite! Very educated staff on hand and are always willing to help. Whenever I need something I just call ahead and find out if they have it in stock. How hard is that? Maybe all arent as good as the location I buy from!