Lesco mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by summergrove, Oct 22, 2003.

1. summergrove

summergrove LawnSite Member

I have used exmark, toro, deere, walker,scag,and woods. I like the price on the larger lesco units anybody have one how do they perform.

2. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Read my signature...

I have Lesco equipment from belt walkbehinds to a 54" Z-Two. I have had a few problems but nothing that would make me talk badly about them...
    ""

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I have a friend that has the Z-Two 60" and he likes it. It has some different features, but overall its built well. Just be cautious, as my LESCO dealer only has a mechanic that comes in once or twice a week. All mowers break. Small stuff him and I can handle, but when something goes wrong with the hydro system or engine internals, the mechanic better be there to fix it.

4. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I own some cub tanks, 60 and a 72", same as lesco, no problems so far.

5. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

We have 4 Lesco machines, oldest one is an mind to early 90s WB that runs strong as new.

6. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I have visited their website and found it........well........less than informative. The entire commercial walk-behind line that they offer is glossed over in one paragraph,no details, no specs. If they want me to consider their products, they should put more effort into selling them.

7. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Locutus... The website is pretty bad. If I need to know something, I just call the shop..

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Where is Jamestown, NC? There is a Lesco store in Charlotte/Pineville, Winston-Salem and Cornelius. The best thing to do is drop by and pick up some literature if you want specs.

I think I have some 2002 literature around here somewhere.

9. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Jamestown is basically a suburb of greensboro. Its in between greensboro and highpoint.

10. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

That's why lawnsite is here!!!

I bought Lesco new this year & before I did I posted my question about their mowers on here plus researched every thread I could find on the subject.

Also, go demo the machines and some other brands to get a feel.