1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco Parts Search...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gl1200a, May 6, 2011.

1. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

Io bought a new Lesco SL85 stander from a John Deere dealer on eBay. I called another local JD dealer and he said he had a source for parts, but he hasn't called me back with search results. Where do we find filters, belts and Lesco match paint! While there still may be some around.

Thanks....

2. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

ample warning not to buy one of these as deere bought them out and only agreed to parts support for a limited time.

3. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a new Lesco SL85 stander from a John Deere dealer on eBay. I called another local JD dealer and he said he had a source for parts, but he hasn't called me back with search results. Where do we find filters, belts and Lesco match paint! While there still may be some around.

Since Deere has to make parts available for 10 years after ceasing production AND it doesn't have to be a Deere dealer. Not all Deere dealers are Lesco parts sources. I am just trying to weed out calls to non-suppliers and save time. Anyone have any aftermarket outlets.

4. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

call a cub cadet dealer my lesco ztwo is the same mower as a cub tank im sure your stander is some model of a cub cadet painted green. good luck

5. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I would say your mower is a Gravely Pro Stance if memory serves me right.