Lesco Sealed Gear Update Kit **NEW IN BOX**

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MowerMedic77, May 5, 2009.

1. MowerMedic77

MowerMedic77 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is a new never installed Lesco Update kit to convert the old open plastic gears on the 80lb push spreaders to the newer sealed style. The kit comes with new impeller fan, sealed gear case, axle and the small bag holds new roll pins, cotter pins, agitator fork, and one lock collar. I would like to get $60(not including shipping) for the kit. The package weighs 4lbs and I prefer Paypal for payment. Pm me with your address and I can give you your shipping quote and options.
    I have four of these kits available.
    spk2.jpg

spk1.jpg

spk3.jpg

spk4.jpg

spk1.jpg

spk2.jpg

spk3.jpg

spk4.jpg

2. MowerMedic77

Price reduced $40.00(not including shipping)

3. jean4750

jean4750 LawnSite Member

Do you still have the impeller and sealed gear kit for sale?

4. MowerMedic77

Yes I do, your too new for PM so you will have to provide an email so I can get your info.

5. MowerMedic77

bump.......

6. jean4750

jean4750 LawnSite Member

Sean,
    I will check my lesco spreader on Monday to get the correct model number just to make sure I've got the one it will fit. I will contact you on Monday eve. or Tuesday morning. Thanks, Nick

7. MowerMedic77

Not sure who Sean is:confused: but if you purchased your spreader within the last 15yrs or so you should be fine.

8. jean4750

jean4750 LawnSite Member

Mowermedic

Sorry about the wrong name. Got my stuff crossed.... Will contact you Monday. Nick

9. jean4750

jean4750 LawnSite Member

MowerMedic77,
    Did you get my last note?? Since I can't PM you, I'll keep replying to this message. You can answer this through this site, like before and they will email me. What will the total price be including shipping to Bloomington, IN 47408??? Thanks, Nick

10. MowerMedic77

Yes I did I'm sorry I have just been busier then normal and I will try and get you your quote later today.

Thanks