lesco skid mechanical agitation seal, hanney hose reel locked up

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by woodlawnservice, Mar 26, 2013.

1. woodlawnservice

woodlawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yep is the square fiberglass one.... sounds right.... where can I look up part numbers for his? Can't find anything on internet...
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

The tank is just busy work. Theres a packing seal inside that needs replaced. Easy enough as long as you have access.

Some of the older reels had little spring loaded locking pins on them so the reel won't move. Just throwin that out there as a possibility. Be nice if it was something stupid like that.

3. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

Why don't you just call lesco/JD in the morning. This is a very specific item and you may not find anything about it online other than what riggle posted.

My experience with trying to find any good lesco information online has proven futile.

I do not understand why in this millennium they can't have a better website.

4. woodlawnservice

woodlawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it would.be nice but believe its the motor... I call the tank manufacture today and they r send.me new seal.packing... its updated version they guarentee will not weep... $30 for it but said I had to take pulley off to install... this should b fun considering there.is no room to get.to it! Far as motor.. droped it off at a shop to get their opinion.
    Posted via Mobile Device