Lesco skid sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Decali, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Decali

Decali LawnSite Member

I'm looking a buying a Lesco sprayer for a backup but I'm not sure about the hose reel alignment. My sprayer has a side mounted hose reel that unrolls toward the yard as opposed to the Lesco that unrolls straight back. It kind of looks like a lot more hose pulling and generally a pain in the ass to me.

Anyone have any experience or input with the Lesco unit?

2. qball98

qball98 LawnSite Member

I have a 200 Gallon Lesco skid sprayer and it has multiple sets of bolt holes so you can turn the hose reel to point straight back or to the left or right side. The one I have is a couple of years old so they may have changed but if you look at the bottom of the cross-member that the hose reel sets on there should be extra sets of holes. Hope that helps you out.

3. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

As stated above, most of their units are set up for rear, street, or curbside. Should be able to move it.

4. spray guy

spray guy LawnSite Member

pulling straight back of truck. Works fantastic.

5. GREENITUP

GREENITUP LawnSite Member

Used a lesco 200 gal. skid for 1000's of apps. - it is a good setup. As an earlier post said, they have multiple holes for lining up the reel sideways (facing the curb/passanger side). The skid is heavy and lasts longer than some other crap I have seen. The 400' hose allows for use on larger yards - make sure you get an electric reel. You might want to use some type of extra bracing for the sideways reel mount - it's pretty heavy. Good luck.