lesco sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by odin, Aug 8, 2004.

1. anybody out there useing lesco spray rig ...i looked at the 50 gallon one with i think a 4 horse kawasaki and hypro pump......looks like a much better unit then my 200 gallon northern sprayer ...i need a 50 gallon to put to use in my gmc canyon pickup .

Ive never bought any power equipment from lesco ..how is there serv ice if anything needs fixing.

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Odin

Lesco's Spray Equipment is generally good. However in my part of the world their service and repair sucks. I am in a small town, Chicago may be different.

3. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I have heard many good things about the Lesco sprayers. If you go and check them out in person you will notice the high build quality that all of the sparayers have.

4. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Odin - you'll be happy with the performance of a lesco sprayer.

5. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

They are good....

6. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Same here, Lesco Sprayer - Good. SOME Lesco Service - Bad.

7. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased the 50 gallon unit from Lesco this spring and really like it. No problems with it yet, so I cannot comment on their service/repairs.

tank.jpg

8. kppurn
    That looks like the same rig i looked at...the one i looked at was 1950$

The frame thev reel sets on is much better then the northern spayer i have ..some welds cracked on the northern and the reel fell off the frame..i should have sured that sucker up when seen those welds when it was new.

9. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

I have 2. So far so good. An occassional pump rebuild which is nothing to do and cost about 50 buck. I would and will be buying another soon.

dsc00406.jpg