lesco sprayers

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by matt321, Oct 3, 2005.

1. matt321

matt321 LawnSite Member

I was told that lesco makes a sprayer that fits in the back of your truck. I got onto lesco's site and i did not see one. I am driving a dodge 2500 ext cab long bed cummins diesel.

2. Garth

Garth LawnSite Senior Member

3. matt321

matt321 LawnSite Member

i have seen those but i was told that they have them that are just made for the bed of your truck.

4. matt321

matt321 LawnSite Member

nevermind sorry i see it now. thanks alot man

5. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco makes a good sprayer, but you might find it a little pricey. One thing to consider if this is your first purchase is curb side motor and reel placement. Makes it a lot easier than rear mounted skid units.

6. matt321

matt321 LawnSite Member

i dont understand what you are saying about my first purchase.

7. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

he means that are are many different layouts for spray skids and if you are unfamiliar with the different layouts, you may not be aware of how it affects you spraying multiple lawns per day from the back of a pickup. Unless you like the idea of climbing in and out of the truck each time, trying to back your truck into each property, etc., you may want to be looking for skids that you can access everything from outside of the truck(motor, reel, valves, pump) with the reel curbside(passenger side) so that as you pull up to a house, you can eye down a pull line and drag straight out and reel straight back in. That's what he means.

8. marko

marko LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks GreenUtah!

9. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

I have one of the ones thats made for you truck bed with reel and motor on the passanger side. I love mine. one thing i will suggest that I did was to buy a piece of magnetic sign material to match your truck color-mine it white, so easy to do-cut it out to fit the area bellow your sprayeron the truck. It will keep the hose from scatching your paint off.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Now there's a clever idea.