lesco spreader

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by heather, Apr 27, 2002.

1. heather

heather LawnSite Member

I bought a used lesco mark2 100lb spreader, I have no manual on proper rate settings- please help

2. bubenberg

bubenberg LawnSite Member

hi, i never carry my stuff with me. when i buy the next application at lesco they set it for me , they also help me do a test run and off i am to my lawns..... good luck

3. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

Materials are so different you must calibrate the units yourself for each product you use. Keep a record of the settings and you will see similarities for future reference. The most consistent way to set them is with a gauge for the hole size available from lesco.

4. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Heather,

I work for LESCO. Send me a fax number & I'll send you a setting chart.

Another option is to call our Home Office directly.

1-800-321-5325

http://www.lesco.com/

Tell the receptionist what you need. She'll forward you to someone who can help. They can also send you a copy of the parts diagram & owners manual.

Steve

5. Harvestman

Harvestman LawnSite Member

You Can By a calibration gauge at lesco for $3.95

6. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I just bought a new ss Lesco spreader (very nice). All I do is set it with the calibration gages that came with it, according to what it says on the bag. Very simple and accurate.

7. kbcjlc

kbcjlc LawnSite Member

I bought a lesco 80 pounds but it was not a good way to use this for slope, hills etc... I use earthway which is very good. Easy to push....

Keith

8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Se if this one works:

lesco spreader 6.jpg