Lesco Truck Loader

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by devn454, Dec 12, 2005.

1. devn454

devn454 LawnSite Member
    from CT

I just purchased a used leaf loader. Its a Lesco model LTL 130 with a 13 HP Honda.
    It is missing the suction hose. My question is, the intake is 10" diameter but the handle is 8" diameter. Is there a reducer that I need? I cannot find any info online for it. Also, do you know a good supplier for the hose? I saw some on e-bay a few days ago, but I cannot find them anymore for some reason.
    I know that this unit is kinda small, but how well do you think it will work for me? Basically looking to use it for leaf cleanups.
    Any input would greatly be appreciated
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I have the LT 160 model and it has the 10" intake. If your handle is fitted for 8", why do you think the hose should be 10"?
  3. Cigarcop

Cigarcop LawnSite Member

I also have the LT 160, maybe the main frames for the units are the same and take the 10" hose. If so there prob is a reducer that would come off the main frame to accept the 8" hose, not really sure.

As far as it being small, just don't try and jamb too much in it at one time and you should be fine.
  4. Husky05

Husky05 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a Lesco LTL 160 loader it has a 10 inch diameter. The machine that you have is a smaller older machine. They used to be 8in and then Lesco made a new one and increased the horsepower. You need an 8in hose there is no reducer. Your best bet would be to contact a lesco dealer and give them the model/serial number of your machine. They will tell you if can still get it. Go to www.lesco.com Hope this helps