Lesco walk behinds?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hmp7212, Mar 27, 2007.

1. hmp7212

hmp7212 LawnSite Member

Im looking at a new 32" Lesco 13 hp Kawasaki for $2299. Good deal? Good mowers? Need 32 because have many small gates the 36 wont fit. Bag and mulch kit an extra $240

2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats all that my uncle runs. It is him and 1 other guy and he has 2 32" lescos. He said they cut good but he does have down time with them because they abuse the ever living you know what out of them.

3. TurfConcepts Inc

TurfConcepts Inc LawnSite Member

That is all I run too. I have a Lesco 48" belt dive that is great. One of the best cutting mowers I have used and I've used many. It has the Kaw15, good motor always starts in 1-2 pulls. Go for it, you won't regret it. But you need to talk them down on the price, I got my last 48 for $2499.

4. bigtex

bigtex LawnSite Member
    from ma

I've Owned A 32 Lesco For 3 Years Now. Got It New, And Its Been Real Good To Me. Put 100 Hrs A Year On It. Kawi Engine.
    No Down Time Since New. Air Filter Gets Dirty Quick But Not A Problem. Works Real Good For Those Small Spaces Without Havin To Use A Lousy 21". But Definately Get The Metal Grass Catcher. I Bought It With The Cloth One And It Sucks. You Have To Wrestle Every Time You Take It Off.