Lesco wl93b

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pwillson07, May 15, 2012.

1. pwillson07

pwillson07 LawnSite Member

I am thinking of purchasing a brand new Lesco WL93B. I have done my research regarding this mower and for the price, it is unmatched.

I wanted to get others thoughts on this mower and whehter or not this mower is worth the investment. Additionally, what type of issues/experiences good/bad have you had with this machine?

48 cut
    19 HP Kawasaki

2. f50lvr2

f50lvr2 LawnSite Senior Member

I liked mine a lot. It had a great cut and striping. I've had a couple of them in the past one had 2800 hrs on it and still going.

The only complaint I really had was the through-bolt design on the blade spindles made changing blades a little more difficult.

3. pwillson07

Thanks for the post. Didn't really get the response I was expecting with only one post.

I did pull the trigger on this machine and it will be here this week. Very excited and ready to put this machine to work. I will post some pics when I have a chance.

I went ahead and also purchased a proslide and a catcher for it. Have you used sulky on your machines?

Did you find it difficult to order parts from JD for these? B/c when I look online, it seems pretty hard to find parts.

4. pwillson07

Here are a few pics. I got it yesterday and used it once.

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

5. ginter's lawn care

ginter's lawn care LawnSite Member

How do you like your mower so far? I have the same machine and like it a lot. I have the sulky instead of the proslide. How many miles have you put on it so far?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

lol
    I didn't even know lesco still made mowers?

I thought when JDL consumed them, the lesco brand went away??

7. ginter's lawn care

ginter's lawn care LawnSite Member

I don't think they do either. Mine is a 2011 model so it's older.
    Posted via Mobile Device