1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco Z 2 on ebay with only 200 hours

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by REALSLOW, Aug 25, 2006.

1. REALSLOW

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

That is great thanks,I apologize I am illiterate. We can put links up to compare resale on all types of makes and models. If someone could go to Hustler on Ebay and provide a link to a similar Super Z? It should prove to individuals such as Envy there is no reason to buy a genuine artificial mower when you can have the real deal and will get way more money back on resale not to even mention productivity and comfort. So not only do you get a better mower but also you get 2000 to 3000 on resale back so you are way better off PERIOD!

2. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Hustl...QQsbrexpZWD1SQQsifZ1QQsofpZ4QQssPageNameZWD1S There is not many Hustler's for sale.

3. puppypaws

4. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

5. puppypaws

There is a 2005 Super Z with a 28 efi with 265 hrs. on it I don't know where you saw a 2004, I didn't see one.

6. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

7. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

8. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

you are the one that brought up the point that mowers on EBay are what the values seem to be. I am just throwing a wrench into your thinking.

9. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I don't think ebay would be a good place to get a real value of a piece of equipment. I'm watching some other machines, at least the lesco sold, some that I'm watching needs to receive bids yet.

10. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude...

Ebay isn't for seeing how much of a resale value you are gonna Get...

Just stop ragging on Lesco/Cub...As it seems like you mad that you paid so much for your stupid Super Z when you could of got the same quality unit from lesco for 2k less.

Jeez, I'm tired of seeing your stupid posts on Lesco products. If you don't like them, We get it, but dont keep starting new threads about it.