Lesco Z 2 on ebay with only 200 hours

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by REALSLOW, Aug 25, 2006.

1. REALSLOW

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

Believe it or not that is where you are wrong, I know you say Ebay is a garage sale but it is also considered the resale guide by most real sellers and wholesellers. Lets face it anything you want can be found on Ebay and by the way if you pull up Hustler Super Z on completed items you will see a 2004 went for 6350$ so mabey Ebay might be more accurate than you think as long as you have a quality product to sell?

2. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

You know what I like about your equipment? I can buy all of it new for less than 50 Cents on the $!

3. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea...And I care why?

Its my equipment, I like it, and thats all the matters. Just because you 60 with good credit doesn't mean you should rag on a 15 year old who saved cash for his stuff.

4. stuffdeer

Have you even posted any pics of this equipment, You supposedly have?

5. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

Hopefully by the time you are my age you will be out of lawn service but if not at least out grow the kiddie Cub stuff will ya!:laugh:

6. stuffdeer

I won't be out of business, I'm taking business classes right now. As well as landscaping classes next year.

Also, I never want to be as old as you and still have to work a daily job.

I'll be retired.

7. stuffdeer

Lets see this guide and I want to talk to someone who uses it as a resale guide.

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I would put a Cub TANK up against any mower you have. Speaking of mowers I don't see any pic's of yours:confused: Plus, ebay your not going to get resale value on most things. My wife has a big ebay store and I can tell it's true.

9. REALSLOW

from FLORIDA

I don't know about that have you looked at your share of the national debt lately?

And it dam sure is not going to be going down.

In your business classes try and get them to teach you about the federal reserve corp.

10. stuffdeer

Ok..Enough about the business part...

Lets see pics of your mowers and such.

I can back mine "Crappy" stuff up...Can you back yours up?